wintin Forum Index wintin
Wintin Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2.10 -- CS-Script temp files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zephyr
Juggernaut

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: 2.10 -- CS-Script temp files Reply with quote

Every time I start Wintin, under \Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Temp, 76 files are created (about 243KB in total). They have names like tmp10FB.tmp. I'm guessing this is CS-Script's cache and perhaps there's a file for every C# script I have? There's also a CSSCRIPT directory inside the Temp directory, but as far as I can tell it never gets used for anything.

Anyway, the only reason I noticed this is because every once in a while I clean out the temp directory and the last time I did there were like 10,000 of those files in there Shocked. I'm just thinking, since the cache in there never seems to automatically get cleaned up, if someone was using a lot of .NET scripts, all those temp files could eventually consume a lot of space.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wintin Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: