wintin Forum Index wintin
Wintin Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VK_DELETE, VK directional keypad, modifiers + directional

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bOR_

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: VK_DELETE, VK directional keypad, modifiers + directional Reply with quote

Greetings

I'm trying to get myself walking using the mini-keypad and the home,end,pgup,pgdn,delete keys in between the numeric keyboard and the keyboard itself.

This works fine for all keys but VK_DELETE, if you don't use any modifiers. However, when I try to use VK_LEFT_C, for example, the program doesn't react. If I define VK_LEFT as the sequence, then it doesn't differenciate between pressing left, or holding ctrl and pressing left.

{VK_LEFT_C} --> {#showme {Let's see if this works}}

So it seems that 1. VK_DELETE doesn't refer to the delete button on the middle keypad thingy (logitech dinovo keyboard), and the modifiers are not picked up for the other keys.

I tried to vary some the related-looking settings in options / terminal options, but to no avail.

Hope this isn't a bug, and I'm just doing something stupid, but otherwise.. bugreport!

ps. using version 2.09
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wintin Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: