wintin Forum Index wintin
Wintin Discussion Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2.05 [C# Scripting] -- only first <SEND> tag works

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zephyr
Juggernaut

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: 2.05 [C# Scripting] -- only first <SEND> tag works Reply with quote

All of the following is part of a string I build that evntualy gets wintin.SendToWindow()'ed to an #htmlpopup window.

Code:
"<body bgcolor=#000000 text=#FFFFFF style=\"overflow: hidden\" vlink=#000000 alink=#000000 link=#000000>"
(...)
Code:
         "<tr>" +
            "<td><font face=Wingdings><c " + caughtTellsColor + "><send href=\"replay\">+</send></c></font>" +
            "<td><c " + caughtTellsColor + ">" + caughtTells + "</c>" +
         "<tr>" +
            "<td><font face=Wingdings>`</font>" +
            "<td>" + doubleXPTimeRemaining +
         "<tr>" +
            "<td><font face=Wingdings><send href=\"quest info\">O</send></font>" +
            "<td>" + questTimeRemaining +
         "<tr>" +
            "<td><font face=\"Wingdings 3\"><send href=\"exits\">X</send></font>" +
            "<td>" + visibleExits);

I've tried a number of variations of the above. The send tags with and without the href, the send tags placed in differing places, the tags surrounding different content and sending different commands. Each variation worked, but only for the first item with send tags. All the rest don't show up as links and do nothing when dbl-clicked.

Also, the send tag seems to ignore html link colors set in the body tag. Is there any way to color the link underline black or disable it all together?

Thanks
william
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a problem in the way the string was being parsed - previously I think people have sent fragments of text through one at a time. It should be ok now and colour tags should be processed correctly too.

There isn't a way to get rid of the underlines, but let's discuss when everything else is ok and maybe I can come up with an option for you.

regards

William
zephyr
Juggernaut

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After upgrading to 2.06 I did a quick test with a couple of <sends>. They all worked so this is fixed for me in the latest release. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wintin Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: